Fire EmblemFire EmblemFor all fans of the wonderful SRPG series!

Wario54
Regular Boarder

Wario54

Online Não
Nível 21
Registado 4 anos atrás
Post(s) 235
Local NYC, USA

3 anos atrás
Anyone have any favorites as far as couples go in Fire Emblem?

For Awakening, I'm not quite sure who my favorites would be...I thought the Gerome and Cynthia support conversations were surprisingly cute though, made me like both of the characters a lot more. Since I don't really pay attention to the stats the parents will give the children, I usually just go with my gut/who I like most with who. XP Curious to know what others did with Nowi, I wasn't sure who to pair her up with.

WindsorSeven
SHSL Vegone
Very Important Boarder

WindsorSeven

Online Não
Nível 33
Registado 6 anos atrás
Post(s) 2072
Local Unova

3 anos atrás
Nowi and Lon'qu! They're my favorite couple that I got married aside from Lissa and avatar and Lucina and Owain
They fight really well together too. They're my unbeatable duo that I just throw out into the middle of the battle field.
I like Nah and Gerome, though I'm not entirely sure why? I have almost nothing to base that relationship off of but I like it anyway.
Vaike and Maribelle's supports are nice, but I refuse to believe she would ever marry someone like him. He's much better with Miriel anyway, but unfortunately I didn't get them married D:
Olivia and Chrom's supports are way better than his with Sumia, but I needed Inigo to have Virion's hair so :/ His supports with Olivia are great, though I wanted to get him married to Cherche because of the maid/master relationship.

Who did you get Kellam married to? He's got nice supports with some girl, I just can't remember who...
https://s7.postimg.org/pta6uv7gb/image.png
Atualizado 3 anos atrás #2048652

Conae
Regular Boarder

Conae

Online Não
Nível 20
Registado 4 anos atrás
Post(s) 350
Local Australia

3 anos atrás
I paired Nowi with Donnel on my first playthrough but I'm really warming up to Vaike/Nowi. I like how their supports address Nowi's fear of outliving everyone else and she is supportive of Vaike's dream. In the end he gives her a ring and says "All ya have to do is close your eyes, hold this ring, and imagine me" and she'll never feel alone again. It's a really cute solution. :P Then there's Nah, the serious one, who is like I have no idea how I'm related to both of you and Vaike just says "Me and Nowi don't ever stand for losin'. We're both kinda idiots like that." Made me crack up really hard even though it's the Future of Despair.

As for me, my favourite pairing in Awakening is Lon'qu/Lissa mainly because their relationship happens over a really long time (with lots of hilarious bickering) and I thought the scene where he saves her from the arrow was pretty poignant since he failed to do the same thing so many years ago and it links up really nicely with Owain’s backstory View spoilerHide spoilerwhere his father dies from an arrow They’ve got just the right mix of light-heartedness and heartbreak for my liking. XD do you sense a pattern here?

WindsorSeven (3 anos atrás) #2048652Nowi and Lon'qu! They're my favorite couple that I got married
This is also really cute! I just like all the pairings where Lon'qu ends up with a pushy girl. HAHAHA ( ´ ▽ ` )

Wario54
Regular Boarder

Wario54

Online Não
Nível 21
Registado 4 anos atrás
Post(s) 235
Local NYC, USA

3 anos atrás
Aww Nowi/Vaike is cute. X3 I did Maribelle with Donnel and Kellam with Cordelia. I feel like Lissa is good with a lot of people, Lon'qu included. I remember wishing I had paired her with Henry after I saw their support conversations. How's Nowi and Donnel? He's one of the characters that I've kinda neglected in terms of support convos, since I haven't gotten around to leveling him to the point where he's super powerful yet...

Conae
Regular Boarder

Conae

Online Não
Nível 20
Registado 4 anos atrás
Post(s) 350
Local Australia

3 anos atrás
Nowi/Donnel is cute but wasn't anything too special. They each own a stone that has sentimental meaning to them so Nowi has her dragonstone and Donnel has a stone that was given to him by his father. Donnel's on a quest to find why his stone is special so Nowi agrees to help him. Nah looks really pretty with Donnel's purple hair though!

You should try training Donnel one day. He becomes less useful once you get the kids but he's a beast early on. Saved my life many times in hard mode once I second sealed him to mercenary. :D I like Donnel's supports with Sully and Olivia the most.

Kellam is usually the forever alone guy in my games unintentionally. LOL I think I've only ever paired him up with Miriel... I feel bad because his epilogue is so sad. _(:3/ z)_

WindsorSeven
SHSL Vegone
Very Important Boarder

WindsorSeven

Online Não
Nível 33
Registado 6 anos atrás
Post(s) 2072
Local Unova

3 anos atrás
Wario54 (3 anos atrás) #2056080Aww Nowi/Vaike is cute. X3 I did Maribelle with Donnel and Kellam with Cordelia. I feel like Lissa is good with a lot of people, Lon'qu included. I remember wishing I had paired her with Henry after I saw their support conversations. How's Nowi and Donnel? He's one of the characters that I've kinda neglected in terms of support convos, since I haven't gotten around to leveling him to the point where he's super powerful yet...
I forgot about Lissa and Henry's supports. Those were so nice, but not nice enough to dissuade me from marrying her myself. Henry is so interesting, I wish he could talk to everyone.

Conae (3 anos atrás)
Kellam is usually the forever alone guy in my games unintentionally. LOL I think I've only ever paired him up with Miriel... I feel bad because his epilogue is so sad. _(:3/ z)_

LOL. His epilogue is the reason I got him married...to Panne. I had to decide between him and a handful of others, but I just couldn't forget that damn epilogue. There aren't enough girls in the game :/ I wanted to get all the guys married.

Chloe-tsundere
The louise otaku
Regular Boarder

Chloe-tsundere

Online Não
Nível 44
Registado 6 anos atrás
Post(s) 470
Local netherlan...

3 anos atrás
since so many discussed the awakening pairings I want to break that lol

I rlly loved the pairing of Haar and Jill (obviously from my avatar)

and I love the pairing of Eliwood and Ninian theyre so adorable <3

and Lynn and Hector also quite nice tho I heard Fiona is a possible match too so might try that out as well but she kept dieing -.- lol

from awakening.. well im still playing so im reading all your views XD

i think as a girl avatar I will marry lon'qu but im now a male avatar so I think I will go with Tharya and match lon'qu with nowi or one of the healers , Lissi or Maribelle ( i rlly like Maribelle O.O so might marry her later too XD )

too many options I rlly cant choose XD

Conae
Regular Boarder

Conae

Online Não
Nível 20
Registado 4 anos atrás
Post(s) 350
Local Australia

3 anos atrás
WindsorSeven (3 anos atrás)LOL. His epilogue is the reason I got him married...to Panne. I had to decide between him and a handful of others, but I just couldn't forget that damn epilogue. There aren't enough girls in the game :/ I wanted to get all the guys married.
Oh yeah I forgot when you play with a male avatar, 2 male characters end up single LOL. I actually think Robin's support with Kellam is super cute and that's the only epilogue where he isn't forgotten... but there are so many choices fighting for my attention already with both Robins so he'll remain alone or forgotten forever. (/w\) I have nothing against Kellam I swear

Chloe-tsundere (3 anos atrás) #2057258i think as a girl avatar I will marry lon'qu but im now a male avatar so I think I will go with Tharya and match lon'qu with nowi or one of the healers , Lissi or Maribelle ( i rlly like Maribelle O.O so might marry her later too XD )
I would hifive you if I could. You just listed my 3 favourite supports for LQ and you like Hector/Lyn. :D

I'll have to play Blazing Sword again. My memory is a bit hazy about the other characters but I remember liking Sain/Priscilla a lot as a kid. Sacred Stones I remember even less.

Chloe-tsundere
The louise otaku
Regular Boarder

Chloe-tsundere

Online Não
Nível 44
Registado 6 anos atrás
Post(s) 470
Local netherlan...

3 anos atrás
Well i went with a different route atm..

Matched lon'qu with tharya they match well :) and avatar with maribelle :P
Lissa with stahl
Donnel with cordelia
Sumia with chrom (didnt know which one to pair these 2 with so xD)
Nowi with ricken (very cute!)
Miriel and frederick
Vition and sully (not rlly awesome)
Vaike and panne

Rest is unsure i havent unlocked all chracters just yet do :) i just unlocked olivia
Atualizado 3 anos atrás #2065065

Take
Virile Insatiable Beast
Very Important Boarder

Take

Online Não
Nível 24
Registado 7 anos atrás
Post(s) 369
Local France, L...

3 anos atrás
I was actually crazy enough to make an excel file with supports back when I was playing Awakening so thanks to it I will be able to remember now which pairing I went for.

So, I paired Olivia with Henry and in my memories it was a good support, with their personalities being so different. Tharja with Lon'zu was enjoyable too, as well as Zelcher/Libra. Cordelia X Stahl is a pairing I was proud of, I don't really know why. I don't recall if Ricken X Lissa turned out good, but I can see what I did there by pairing these two. Virion, Miriel, Frederick and Sully were all characters that I found quite meh, so I married them together in order to focus on better characters. Finally, Vaike/Palne and Nowi/Donnel felt like they were meant together so I just obliged.

As far as the other FE games are concerned, I have to admit I'm quite ashamed to say that, but my favorite pairing ever is Sothe & Tormod from the Radiance series. I'm not supposed to be a yaoi shipper at all, but I don't know, I think these two are just awesome together. I like Tormod with Sanaki too, and I think Leanne and Naesala are just the classier couple ever, look at their designs they are just awesome together.

View spoilerHide spoilerhttp://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z32/Yuki_Higurashi/Fire%20Emblem/leanne_en.pnghttp://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z32/Yuki_Higurashi/Fire%20Emblem/naesala_en.png

In the Sacred Stones, I was fond of LuteXRoss, NeimiXColm, TanaXCormag, FranzXNatasha and InnesXErika. The support conversations in this game were really brilliant in my opinion.

Bonus: the excel file

View spoilerHide spoiler
http://i.imgur.com/TLUihyP.png
Lute is my female avatar, just so you know.
Seriously, the file was so convenient to remember during games who can support who. I always play FE games with excel sheets like this one, I wonder what that makes of me?
And I know I'm not gonna make friends in this thread by telling this, but the reason why Maribelle's column is all black is because she died and I just let her go ^^'
Atualizado 3 anos atrás #2065114

Wario54
Regular Boarder

Wario54

Online Não
Nível 21
Registado 4 anos atrás
Post(s) 235
Local NYC, USA

3 anos atrás
Take (3 anos atrás) #2065114 In the Sacred Stones, I was fond of LuteXRoss, NeimiXColm, TanaXCormag, FranzXNatasha and InnesXErika. The support conversations in this game were really brilliant in my opinion.
Lute and Ross, eh? Interesting. I thought Lute and Artur were practically canon lol, with their history and Lute trying to help Artur overcome his fear of spiders (in the worst way possible). Lute and Ross was funny though. Lute and Kyle made no sense at all to me. Didn't even know why that was an option- I would ship Lute with Vanessa before Kyle. Do you remember what the Lute/Ross epilogue was like? And iirc the Tana/Cormag epilogue was lame because they didn't actually end up together, but I shipped the two of them anyway. And Neimi and Colm! Sometimes Colm was too much of a prideful tsundere but they belonged together. I also really liked Forde/Vanessa and Joshua/Natasha. Lute's conversations especially were some of the best in the game, love her so much. <3 Haven't played much of Radiance unfortunately but Leanne and Naesala would totally make a badass couple based off of appearances.

Chloe-tsundere (3 anos atrás)Well i went with a different route atm..
Lissa with stahl
Donnel with cordelia
Miriel and frederick
Vaike and panne
Rest is unsure i havent unlocked all chracters just yet do :) i just unlocked olivia

We have a few in common. XD I didn't know who to pair Chrom with either, and the game did seem to push him with Sumia early on...

Chloe-tsundere
The louise otaku
Regular Boarder

Chloe-tsundere

Online Não
Nível 44
Registado 6 anos atrás
Post(s) 470
Local netherlan...

3 anos atrás
We have a few in common. XD I didn't know who to pair Chrom with either, and the game did seem to push him with Sumia early on...

It seemed so to me as well..next time i match him with olivia
And lissa goes with kallum atm instead of stahl cause im unsure about who to pair him up with ..

They make it so hard to choose but pretty much everyone is married now xD early on lol

aeonblue
SHSL Procrastinator
Moderator + Super High School Level

aeonblue

Online Não
Nível 34
Registado 5 anos atrás
Post(s) 1964
Local Australia

3 anos atrás
Chloe-tsundere (3 anos atrás) #2065065Well i went with a different route atm..

Lissa with stahl
Donnel with cordelia
Miriel and frederick
Vaike and panne

I think Lon'qu and Tharja are a good match as well though in my game I had him go with Cherche and Tharja with Gaius. I married Virion and Sully too and also Nowi and Ricken because cute but I think Lon'qu's is the cutest. I was considering marrying Cordelia to Donnel but married her to Stahl instead which I kind of regret. Sure, their support was rather nice but really I just feel sorry for any guy who marries Cordelia since (from the ones I've seen) they kind of wallow in the fact that she'll 'never look at them the way she looks at Chrom' and just kind of settles for them. But it can't be helped, I want Severa and really, half of my regret comes from the fact that I didn't like Severa with that hair colour lol. The game really did set Sumia up as the girl for Crumb but I refuse to have her married to him and well, their support wasn't that great either. For all I remember their entire relationship was built on pies. Anyway I had my Avatar marry him huhu. Just curious but who are you planning on getting Gaius with? I really like all of his supports. Even with the guys.

Did the kids' hair colour act as an influence on anyone else's marriage plans or was that just me? I loved Lissa with Lon'qu but dammit I wanted Owain with his mother's hair colour.
Atualizado 3 anos atrás #2065999

Chloe-tsundere
The louise otaku
Regular Boarder

Chloe-tsundere

Online Não
Nível 44
Registado 6 anos atrás
Post(s) 470
Local netherlan...

3 anos atrás
aeonblue (3 anos atrás) #2065999Chloe-tsundere (3 anos atrás) #2065065Well i went with a different route atm..

Lissa with stahl
Donnel with cordelia
Miriel and frederick
Vaike and panne

I think Lon'qu and Tharja are a good match as well though in my game I had him go with Cherche and Tharja with Gaius. I married Virion and Sully too and also Nowi and Ricken because cute but I think Lon'qu's is the cutest. I was considering marrying Cordelia to Donnel but married her to Stahl instead which I kind of regret. Sure, their support was rather nice but really I just feel sorry for any guy who marries Cordelia since (from the ones I've seen) they kind of wallow in the fact that she'll 'never look at them the way she looks at Chrom' and just kind of settles for them. But it can't be helped, I want Severa and really, half of my regret comes from the fact that I didn't like Severa with that hair colour lol. The game really did set Sumia up as the girl for Crumb but I refuse to have her married to him and well, their support wasn't that great either. For all I remember their entire relationship was built on pies. Anyway I had my Avatar marry him huhu. Just curious but who are you planning on getting Gaius with? I really like all of his supports. Even with the guys.

Did the kids' hair colour act as an influence on anyone else's marriage plans or was that just me? I loved Lissa with Lon'qu but dammit I wanted Owain with his mother's hair colour.

Gaius x olivia theyre rlly cute together :)

I actually didnt know hair color could vhange xD i just played and went with the flow..

I just got cherche .. I think i will match her with stahl ^^ at first i wanted lissa x stahl but theyre pretty boring tigether so lissa x kallum

And yes basically all about pies.. A lot of them seem to have supports with baking involved.. Gaius too and lissa .. O.o

Tharya x lon'qu is my fav for now what i thought would happen happened so ^^

Cordelia x Donnel is quite an interesting match a bit funny actually View spoilerHide spoiler theyre writing pros and cons about each other and then end up liking each other lol

Btw she never mentioned Chrom in my match..

Tharya does mention the avatars name about stalking him and giving up on that lol

aeonblue
SHSL Procrastinator

aeonblue

Online Não
Nível 34
Registado 5 anos atrás
Post(s) 1964
Local Australia

3 anos atrás
Chloe-tsundere (3 anos atrás) #2066041Gaius x olivia theyre rlly cute together :)

I actually didnt know hair color could vhange xD i just played and went with the flow..

I just got cherche .. I think i will match her with stahl ^^ at first i wanted lissa x stahl but theyre pretty boring tigether so lissa x kallum

And yes basically all about pies.. A lot of them seem to have supports with baking involved.. Gaius too and lissa .. O.o

Cordelia x Donnel is quite an interesting match a bit funny actually View spoilerHide spoiler theyre writing pros and cons about each other and then end up liking each other lol

Tharya does mention the avatars name about stalking him and giving up on that lol

Yeah they were about pies as well and having Gaius try out baking was a bit random but overall I liked it better than Chrom and Sumia's. I think in the Japanese version instead of pies it was about rice balls? Mhmm, the kids take after their father's hair colour. Cordelia and Donnel sound all right then despite the hostility I'm imagining from that description :P

WindsorSeven
SHSL Vegone
Very Important Boarder

WindsorSeven

Online Não
Nível 33
Registado 6 anos atrás
Post(s) 2072
Local Unova

3 anos atrás
Take (3 anos atrás) #2065114
And I know I'm not gonna make friends in this thread by telling this, but the reason why Maribelle's column is all black is because she died and I just let her go ^^'

You...you what!? There were so many other things I wanted to say about your post, but I can't get past this. D,:

Chloe-tsundere (3 anos atrás)
And lissa goes with kallum atm instead of stahl cause im unsure about who to pair him up with ..
They make it so hard to choose but pretty much everyone is married now xD early on lol

Yeah you should definitely pair him with Olivia. Their supports are great and waaaaay better than his and Sumia's. You'd think they'd write a better love story for the couple who're in the OP, but I guess not.
I got Stahl married to Tharja and I regret it so much.

aeonblue (3 anos atrás) But it can't be helped, I want Severa and really, half of my regret comes from the fact that I didn't like Severa with that hair colour.

What are you talking about, Severa is perfect with all hair colors >:o She looks best with blonde though.
Atualizado 3 anos atrás #2066133

aeonblue
SHSL Procrastinator

aeonblue

Online Não
Nível 34
Registado 5 anos atrás
Post(s) 1964
Local Australia

3 anos atrás
WindsorSeven (3 anos atrás) #2066133What are you talking about, Severa is perfect with all hair colors >:o She looks best with blonde though.
Not with Stahl's hair colour! It looks all right on him and for all I know the other kids too but for some cruel reason not for Severa :<

Chloe-tsundere
The louise otaku
Regular Boarder

Chloe-tsundere

Online Não
Nível 44
Registado 6 anos atrás
Post(s) 470
Local netherlan...

3 anos atrás
aeonblue (3 anos atrás) #2066051Chloe-tsundere (3 anos atrás) #2066041Gaius x olivia theyre rlly cute together :)

Yeah they were about pies as well and having Gaius try out baking was a bit random but overall I liked it better than Chrom and Sumia's. I think in the Japanese version instead of pies it was about rice balls? Mhmm, the kids take after their father's hair colour. Cordelia and Donnel sound all right then despite the hostility I'm imagining from that description :P

No no it wasnt hostile at all, well just pair them up i dont want to spoil too much haha

Yeah chrom and sumia was boring! I hope myext pick of olivia x Chrom will be better but i already paired sumia with chrom cause i didnt know who else to match with sumia XD and she kept going on about Chrom even when she picks up an item.. XP

Olivia and Gaius are cute together i cant wait for their S rank :3 theyre now A

Hmm now I know its nice x3 noire will be...noir haired lol :3

Chloe-tsundere
The louise otaku
Regular Boarder

Chloe-tsundere

Online Não
Nível 44
Registado 6 anos atrás
Post(s) 470
Local netherlan...

3 anos atrás
WindsorSeven (3 anos atrás) #2066133Take (3 anos atrás) #2065114

You...you what!? There were so many other things I wanted to say about your post, but I can't get past this. D,:

Chloe-tsundere (3 anos atrás)

Yeah you should definitely pair him with Olivia. Their supports are great and waaaaay better than his and Sumia's. You'd think they'd write a better love story for the couple who're in the OP, but I guess not.
I got Stahl married to Tharja and I regret it so much.

aeonblue (3 anos atrás) But it can't be helped, I want Severa and really, half of my regret comes from the fact that I didn't like Severa with that hair colour.

What are you talking about, Severa is perfect with all hair colors >:o She looks best with blonde though.

Alright i guess i will go for olivia x Crom

And yes why let maribelle die xO i married her.. Tho she doesnt seem to match rlly well with the avatar their ending was still cute tho but i felt like they werent a match View spoilerHide spoiler she said she would make him a fine gentleman.. Ehich means she isnt rlly satisfied with how he is now..

Stahl and tharya sounds boring never felt like matching those up.. Since i got lon'qu x Tharya i know how it can be

Tho next round I will marry Tharya myself ^^

Conae
Regular Boarder

Conae

Online Não
Nível 20
Registado 4 anos atrás
Post(s) 350
Local Australia

3 anos atrás
aeonblue (3 anos atrás) #2065999Did the kids' hair colour act as an influence on anyone else's marriage plans or was that just me? I loved Lissa with Lon'qu but dammit I wanted Owain with his mother's hair colour.
I'm so used to seeing him with LQ's hair colour, they look so alikexhttps://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82651647/lolol.jpg it's adorable. HAHAHA

Part of the reason why I paired Virion with Cordelia was so Severa would look like Hatsune Miku. I did end up liking that pairing a lot because he reads Cordelia's nature like a book and I can totally imagine him spoiling his own daughter rotten. Otherwise hair colour didn't have much influence on me, most of my kids had wildly different hair from their official art like Frederick!Brady and Libra!Noire.

...Not gonna lie, Owain looks like a total dweeb with Gaius' hair though so I'm avoiding that pairing. :P
Atualizado 3 anos atrás #2066188

« Anterior   1 2 3   Próximo »

Topo ↑

Entre para o clube para participar na discussão.