Nível 21
Registado 5 anos atrás
Post(s) 2007
Local Perth, Au...

1 ano atrás
GSC WonFest 2016 Winter Group Order
Wonderful Hobby Selection GSC

Please read Before Joining

• I will not be held responsible for any items damaged in transit from Japan. GSC has the worst packaging ever and they don't reimburse or replace for figures with a damaged box. Figures with damaged parts are likely to get replacement part(s).
  • This group order is only available for Perth residents. Meetup at CBD, UWA or Subiaco. No postage available.
  • No backing out from confirmed slots.
  • A 50% deposit will be required before ordering for those ordering less than 7,000yen of items, full deposit for those above 7,000yen to further prevent backouts. No refunds will be issued.
  • Payment is to be made within 5 days, in the currency indicated via paypal. Please read instructions before you pay.
  • Please confirm your slots by 10th February. Orders will be made on the 15th/16th so please pay within those 5 days. Late payers will miss out on their items.
  • Please subscribe to this thread for updates.
  • Any questions regarding this split should be asked here unless it's a personal matter.
  • You can always leave some feedback for this split here: (mfc link)

Legend

• Tentative
  • Confirmed
  • Paid deposit
  • Paid in full

==================================================================================================

Nendoroid Snow Miku 2016

http://s1.tsuki-board.net/pics/figure/big/303155.jpg

Slots
  • H4RUKA (2750JPY)
  • hanhan (3000JPY)

• Waitlisted:

Item details

• Release Date: July 2016
  • Price: 5500JPY + Shipping from Japan to me
  • Number ordered: 0/3

Group order and group splits feedback page = (mfc link)
Selling stuff here = (mfc link)
(Updated: 2nd December 2015)

My favourite scale figurexhttp://www.forceacademy.co.uk/wiki/images/c/c0/Balance-scale-1-.jpg
Atualizado 1 ano atrás #6469763

H4RUKA
Regular Boarder

H4RUKA

Online Não
Nível 10
Registado 2 anos atrás
Post(s) 7
Local Australia

1 ano atrás
Hi there, I'd like to go on the waitlist for the Snow Miku nendo if possible c:

LovelyIdiot
Regular Boarder

LovelyIdiot

Online Não
Nível 21
Registado 5 anos atrás
Post(s) 2007
Local Perth, Au...

1 ano atrás
H4RUKA (1 ano atrás) #6469804Hi there, I'd like to go on the waitlist for the Snow Miku nendo if possible c:

Sure thing! I'm actually gonna drop my slot so you can have it. Do you wanna confirm your slot? This means that you're definitely going to take Miku and you will not drop out.

Also, please do make sure that you have taken a look at and agree to the terms in "before you join" section, it's just so we're all on the same page and makes things easier for me.

My favourite scale figurexhttp://www.forceacademy.co.uk/wiki/images/c/c0/Balance-scale-1-.jpg
Atualizado 1 ano atrás #6469845

H4RUKA
Regular Boarder

H4RUKA

Online Não
Nível 10
Registado 2 anos atrás
Post(s) 7
Local Australia

1 ano atrás
LovelyIdiot (1 ano atrás) #6469845H4RUKA (1 ano atrás) #6469804Hi there, I'd like to go on the waitlist for the Snow Miku nendo if possible c:

Sure thing! I'm actually gonna drop my slot so you can have it. Do you wanna confirm your slot? This means that you're definitely going to take Miku and you will not drop out.

Oh wow, yes! Absolutely. Thank you so much!

LovelyIdiot
Regular Boarder

LovelyIdiot

Online Não
Nível 21
Registado 5 anos atrás
Post(s) 2007
Local Perth, Au...

1 ano atrás
H4RUKA (1 ano atrás) #6469858LovelyIdiot (1 ano atrás) #6469845H4RUKA (1 ano atrás) #6469804Hi there, I'd like to go on the waitlist for the Snow Miku nendo if possible c:

Oh wow, yes! Absolutely. Thank you so much!

Yeah she's not appealing to me this year haha. Also, please do make sure that you have taken a look at and agree to the terms in "before you join" section, it's just so we're all on the same page and makes things easier for me.

H4RUKA
Regular Boarder

H4RUKA

Online Não
Nível 10
Registado 2 anos atrás
Post(s) 7
Local Australia

1 ano atrás
No worries! All good with the terms. Thankfully, I've had very good experiences with GSC's customer service so defects don't scare me too much anymore.

I'm also very glad you do pick ups instead of a second lot of shipping! :D I'm down in the city 3 days a week for uni anyway, so it should work out well.

And just to make sure - after I have paid my deposit, would I be able to make the rest of the payment any time prior to release date? I ask in case I have any extra money lying around at some point and can get the whole thing paid sooner.
Atualizado 1 ano atrás #6469871

LovelyIdiot
Regular Boarder

LovelyIdiot

Online Não
Nível 21
Registado 5 anos atrás
Post(s) 2007
Local Perth, Au...

1 ano atrás
H4RUKA (1 ano atrás) #6469871No worries! All good with the terms. Thankfully, I've had very good experiences with GSC's customer service so defects don't scare me too much anymore.

I'm also very glad you do pick ups instead of a second lot of shipping! :D I'm down in the city 3 days a week for uni anyway, so it should work out well.

And just to make sure - after I have paid my deposit, would I be able to make the rest of the payment any time prior to release date? I ask in case I have any extra money lying around at some point and can get the whole thing paid sooner.

Awesome, I'm sure we can arrange a meetup around then! Cos the deposit is a must since I can't handle the cost if people back out, I'll send you payment details for the deposit before Tuesday. It'll be 50% of the total item cost.

Sure, that's fine by me! Just let me know that you wanna pay early and we'll arrange it. You can pay it all in one go when I send the payment details if you want, what ever you prefer, let me know!

Atualizado 1 ano atrás #6469894

H4RUKA
Regular Boarder

H4RUKA

Online Não
Nível 10
Registado 2 anos atrás
Post(s) 7
Local Australia

1 ano atrás
LovelyIdiot (1 ano atrás) #6469894H4RUKA (1 ano atrás) #6469871No worries! All good with the terms. Thankfully, I've had very good experiences with GSC's customer service so defects don't scare me too much anymore.

Awesome, I'm sure we can arrange a meetup around then! Cos the deposit is a must since I can't handle the cost if people back out, I'll send you payment details for the deposit before Tuesday. It'll be 50% of the total item cost.

Sure, that's fine by me! Just let me know that you wanna pay early and we'll arrange it. You can pay it all in one go when I send the payment details if you want, what ever you prefer, let me know!

Great! I may potentially have enough to pay the whole thing rather soon (I'm owed quite a bit of money atm xD), so I'll let you know when that happens. c:

midnightjinx
Regular Boarder

midnightjinx

Online Não
Nível 13
Registado 4 anos atrás
Post(s) 8
Local Australia

1 ano atrás
Hi there!

I'm actually going to drop my slot for Snow Miku Nendo - she's not quite appealing to me this year unfortunately :(

Thanks.

hanhan
Regular Boarder

hanhan

Online Não
Nível 9
Registado 2 anos atrás
Post(s) 18
Local Perth, Au...

1 ano atrás
Hi LovelyIdiot,

Thank you for the slot for Nendo Miku. I also like to split with you for the wedding set. I like the red dress. Which ones do you have in mind?

P.S. I am away for CNY. But i am reachable through this MFC or you can whatsapp me. Thanks alot. If you celebrating CNY, happy chinese new year to you.
祝你猴年吉祥, 猴年大吉, 年年有余, 心想事成

LovelyIdiot
Regular Boarder

LovelyIdiot

Online Não
Nível 21
Registado 5 anos atrás
Post(s) 2007
Local Perth, Au...

1 ano atrás
hanhan (1 ano atrás) #6495343Hi LovelyIdiot,

Thank you for the slot for Nendo Miku. I also like to split with you for the wedding set. I like the red dress. Which ones do you have in mind?

P.S. I am away for CNY. But i am reachable through this MFC or you can whatsapp me. Thanks alot. If you celebrating CNY, happy chinese new year to you.
祝你猴年吉祥, 猴年大吉, 年年有余, 心想事成

Heya! You're welcome, if you're definitely taking I'll put you down as confirmed for Miku? The wedding dress split is here:(mfc link), you're already down for the red dress, black tux and pink dress since you texted me you'd take those? Apparently they're sold out on GSC though, I didn't think they'd be sold out?

Happy new yew to you too!!

Atualizado 1 ano atrás #6519733

LovelyIdiot
Regular Boarder

LovelyIdiot

Online Não
Nível 21
Registado 5 anos atrás
Post(s) 2007
Local Perth, Au...

1 ano atrás
midnightjinx (1 ano atrás) #6470420Hi there!

I'm actually going to drop my slot for Snow Miku Nendo - she's not quite appealing to me this year unfortunately :(

Thanks.

Ok, done! Yeah I didn't really like her either this year.

hanhan
Regular Boarder

hanhan

Online Não
Nível 9
Registado 2 anos atrás
Post(s) 18
Local Perth, Au...

1 ano atrás
LovelyIdiot (1 ano atrás) #6519733hanhan (1 ano atrás) #6495343Hi LovelyIdiot,

祝你猴年吉祥, 猴年大吉, 年年有余, 心想事成

Heya! You're welcome, if you're definitely taking I'll put you down as confirmed for Miku? The wedding dress split is here:(mfc link), you're already down for the red dress, black tux and pink dress since you texted me you'd take those? Apparently they're sold out on GSC though, I didn't think they'd be sold out?

Happy new yew to you too!!

Yup, if you are ok with me splitting those wedding nendos, i will take those. Though like you said, it seems to have sold out. Must be low stock and high demand i guess

Yup, how much for the deposit? 50% plus shipping share?

H4RUKA
Regular Boarder

H4RUKA

Online Não
Nível 10
Registado 2 anos atrás
Post(s) 7
Local Australia

1 ano atrás
Are we able to confirm the final amount of the deposit yet? c: Also will the payment be via a Paypal invoice or some other means?

LovelyIdiot
Regular Boarder

LovelyIdiot

Online Não
Nível 21
Registado 5 anos atrás
Post(s) 2007
Local Perth, Au...

1 ano atrás
H4RUKA (1 ano atrás) #6591906Are we able to confirm the final amount of the deposit yet? c: Also will the payment be via a Paypal invoice or some other means?

It's 2750JPY for Snow Miku's nendoroid. Unfortunately I don't think anyone else will be joining this GO so it's just two Snow Mikus, so 1000JPY shipping for each participant. Payment will be via paypal but I will invoice you here via MFC's inbox!

LovelyIdiot
Regular Boarder

LovelyIdiot

Online Não
Nível 21
Registado 5 anos atrás
Post(s) 2007
Local Perth, Au...

1 ano atrás
Order has been placed for two snow Miku~ Shipping is 1000JPY each so total is 6500JPY per Miku.

LovelyIdiot
Regular Boarder

LovelyIdiot

Online Não
Nível 21
Registado 5 anos atrás
Post(s) 2007
Local Perth, Au...

1 ano atrás
I got the Mikus today!

@H4ruka, pls pm me your mobile number and we can arrange a meet up for her.
@hanhan, do you wanna pick up Miku before you leave or after you come back?

hanhan
Regular Boarder

hanhan

Online Não
Nível 9
Registado 2 anos atrás
Post(s) 18
Local Perth, Au...

1 ano atrás
Hi LovelyIdiot,

After I come back I guess, as I am flying out soon. I will let you know when I am back. Thank you :)

Have you opened yours?

LovelyIdiot
Regular Boarder

LovelyIdiot

Online Não
Nível 21
Registado 5 anos atrás
Post(s) 2007
Local Perth, Au...

1 ano atrás
hanhan (1 ano atrás) #13812082Hi LovelyIdiot,

After I come back I guess, as I am flying out soon. I will let you know when I am back. Thank you :)

Have you opened yours?

Ok. You've got my phone number so just leave me a text when you're ready to pick her up.

Ahh... I didn't actually buy her. ^^; As far as I can tell, yours seems perfect, no damage via transit.

Topo ↑

Entre para o clube para participar na discussão.