robert18
Regular Boarder

robert18

Online Não
Nível 11
Registado 2 anos atrás
Post(s) 223

12 dias atrás
It's really tight yeah, but otherwise she looks great, maybe the first non japanese figure I'm interested, for me that detail not would be a problem but no way I can afford it right now.

The 10th Anniversary Miku item #604385 is crazy expensive, 16 600 yens in AmiAmi O_o There is also a Memorial Box edition that includes a 390 pages A4 book, that box is going to be massive, I don't want to think the cost to ship it >_< That goes for 20 750 yens in AmiAmi.

cfx
Regular Boarder

cfx

Online Não
Nível 9
Registado 2 anos atrás
Post(s) 1397

11 dias atrás
robert18 (12 dias atrás) #28390302The 10th Anniversary Miku item #604385 is crazy expensive, 16 600 yens in AmiAmi O_o There is also a Memorial Box edition that includes a 390 pages A4 book, that box is going to be massive, I don't want to think the cost to ship it >_< That goes for 20 750 yens in AmiAmi.
Yeah she's expensive; 20,000 and 25,000 retail on the Good Smile Shop. She is 1/7 and the sculpt has a lot of detail like the hair and transparent boots with visible feet, but she's still just a variation of Miku's standard design.

Most of the better pictures I've seen of her have all been added to her page here, but this tweet has some pics with different lighting that really shows off the colors: [ext link ]

She might end up cheaper aftermarket as a fair number of the really expensive figures have been doing. For example Amazon Japan is now selling Card Captor Sakura Stars Bless You for 15K [ext link ]
Atualizado 11 dias atrás #28415951

JetJockey
Regular Boarder

JetJockey

Online Não
Nível 8
Registado 2 anos atrás
Post(s) 195
Local United St...

11 dias atrás
Someone on Neogaf or Resetera, I can't remember which, posted painted pictures of the new Akira Yamamoto (item #582598). I still haven't picked up the other two yet (item #133976) & (item #259964). But this third one doesn't have the best face. I'll probably end up passing. Someone needs to make pilot figures of those older female anime characters.

I saw on Statue Forum that a new Universal Monsters inspired horror bishoujo type line is coming out from Level 52. They have a Kickstarter up for the first figure.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/507531030/frankie-and-the-moko-monster-girls

Frankie (Frankenstein)

https://ksr-ugc.imgix.net/assets/019/138/442/fd248c0bdf3ffb528b0537933b30ce5c_original.png?w=680&fit=max&v=1510206742&auto=format&lossless=true&s=612fd1e7faa47161f82bfde4d6576faf

I don't like her that much. I wish she was more She-Hulk and mean. But these others look really good. They should have started with one of these first.

Draculina

https://ksr-ugc.imgix.net/assets/019/080/292/21ce6d961915cd37a7f13e55381ea596_original.jpg?w=680&fit=max&v=1509934130&auto=format&q=92&s=925e0e873a98d80f503ecd9ced052306

Gargoyle

https://ksr-ugc.imgix.net/assets/019/081/631/d0308c92a97b08c4d912b127624c0d6e_original.jpg?w=680&fit=max&v=1509943188&auto=format&q=92&s=84398fb7fc75ae21e768f1684579aa15

Mummy Girl

https://ksr-ugc.imgix.net/assets/019/113/637/a07b1f287e48aa0c450e71b988b908c9_original.png?w=680&fit=max&v=1510086957&auto=format&lossless=true&s=6130e558ac34ddb64d841e661fcd2610

Werewolf Girl

https://ksr-ugc.imgix.net/assets/019/113/670/2637e4bffc6a9c55e2728e3027bed4db_original.png?w=680&fit=max&v=1510087026&auto=format&lossless=true&s=2a4a3f9dd8cbdc57361628bb5840f0aa

The yearly awards are coming up soon I guess. I haven't picked up many this year. I posted a tease of my kit of the year in video form for detectives here. Many figures and statues are delayed or coming out December or most likely in 2018. But it's going to be difficult for me this year with so few outstanding figures that I wanted to get.
I want vintage anime and videogame figures!
Atualizado 11 dias atrás #28425393

cfx
Regular Boarder

cfx

Online Não
Nível 9
Registado 2 anos atrás
Post(s) 1397

11 dias atrás
I think this version of Akira has the best face and pose item #133976 from the pictures I've seen at least.

Ugh, that first monster girl reminds me of the art in the game Skullgirls which I personally find repulsive. Some of the art for others looks promising though.

JetJockey (11 dias atrás) #28425393The yearly awards are coming up soon I guess. I haven't picked up many this year. I posted a tease of my kit of the year in video form for detectives here. Many figures and statues are delayed or coming out December or most likely in 2018. But it's going to be difficult for me this year with so few outstanding figures that I wanted to get.
I don't know if Einbroch still visits here. He never tallied the results for last years awards after delaying the results for one week, and I don't recall him posting at all since.

If he doesn't want to do it this year I hope someone else will or I can try. I hope I'm wrong but I fear this place will die now that Reset has revived the group that was pushed out of GAF; since its creation we already get less posts and we've just lost people over time anyway. HobbyCentric and a few others have left; I hope they are doing ok and just moved on from here or the hobby in general and aren't gone because of life problems.

Yeah, I haven't gotten too much this year either with all the delays. I have five more figures that are scheduled for November and December but I'm sure they're not all coming this year.

Freezasaurus
Regular Boarder

Freezasaurus

Online Não
Nível 13
Registado 4 anos atrás
Post(s) 421
Local New York ...

10 dias atrás
JetJockey (11 dias atrás) #28425393Someone on Neogaf or Resetera, I can't remember which, posted painted pictures of the new Akira Yamamoto (item #582598).

That was me. I posted it because I hadn't seen it before and was surprised MH is making yet another version of that character. Though in hindsight, it's not terribly surprising considering they're already on their third Android 18 figure lmao.
Buy now. Regret later.
Atualizado 10 dias atrás #28469183

JetJockey
Regular Boarder

JetJockey

Online Não
Nível 8
Registado 2 anos atrás
Post(s) 195
Local United St...

10 dias atrás
cfx (11 dias atrás) #28426220I think this version of Akira has the best face and pose item #133976 from the pictures I've seen at least.

Ugh, that first monster girl reminds me of the art in the game Skullgirls which I personally find repulsive. Some of the art for others looks promising though.

JetJockey (11 dias atrás) #28425393The yearly awards are coming up soon I guess. I haven't picked up many this year. I posted a tease of my kit of the year in video form for detectives here. Many figures and statues are delayed or coming out December or most likely in 2018. But it's going to be difficult for me this year with so few outstanding figures that I wanted to get.
I don't know if Einbroch still visits here. He never tallied the results for last years awards after delaying the results for one week, and I don't recall him posting at all since.

If he doesn't want to do it this year I hope someone else will or I can try. I hope I'm wrong but I fear this place will die now that Reset has revived the group that was pushed out of GAF; since its creation we already get less posts and we've just lost people over time anyway. HobbyCentric and a few others have left; I hope they are doing ok and just moved on from here or the hobby in general and aren't gone because of life problems.

Yeah, I haven't gotten too much this year either with all the delays. I have five more figures that are scheduled for November and December but I'm sure they're not all coming this year.

I checked and Neogaf's action figure topic is probably dying with no activity for 10 days. I noticed a lot of the same topics from Neogaf just moved over to Resetera. I hope this section on MFC continues as there seems to be more conversation going on the Resetera topics than figure images. And maybe it's the computer I'm on but the images load slowly or don't load until you get to them on that forum. It's kind of annoying.

Freezasaurus (10 dias atrás) #28469183JetJockey (11 dias atrás) #28425393Someone on Neogaf or Resetera, I can't remember which, posted painted pictures of the new Akira Yamamoto (item #582598).

That was me. I posted it because I hadn't seen it before and was surprised MH is making yet another version of that character. Though in hindsight, it's not terribly surprising considering they're already on their third Android 18 figure lmao.

Thanks. I saw the unpainted version before but usually with Japanese figures I wait till a show or someone posts updates here. I can't remember to check every separate figure listing on MFC.

cfx
Regular Boarder

cfx

Online Não
Nível 9
Registado 2 anos atrás
Post(s) 1397

10 dias atrás
JetJockey (10 dias atrás) #28473563I checked and Neogaf's action figure topic is probably dying with no activity for 10 days. I noticed a lot of the same topics from Neogaf just moved over to Resetera. I hope this section on MFC continues as there seems to be more conversation going on the Resetera topics than figure images. And maybe it's the computer I'm on but the images load slowly or don't load until you get to them on that forum. It's kind of annoying.
Before the topic was banned there, the old GAF figure threads were practically a chat room with often 5-10 pages of posts a day. It was too time-consuming to try to keep up with for me just looking for figure news and pics.

On ResetERA, I see very few pictures at all; most of them only show up as [IMG] for me.

I'll stick with this place as long as anyone else is around. I'll spend too much time online if I go to busier forums; I spent far too much time online back in the Usenet days and got into arguments and don't want to repeat that.
Atualizado 10 dias atrás #28493899

Giolon
Regular Boarder

Giolon

Online Não
Nível 18
Registado 7 anos atrás
Post(s) 175
Local United St...

9 dias atrás
ResetEra unfortunately has an issue with Imgur where they're blocking hotlinking from the site. The admins claim that they're trying to work it out with the people who run Imgur, but no success so far. The RE admins have apparently installed some workaround that only works for Chrome so far, so Chrome users seem to link as if nothing is wrong and everyone else (including mobile) gets a busted experience.

Anyway, starting Figure Era was never supposed to be a replacement for here or to initiate a migration. There were a lot of people that casually found Figure GAF and were excited by it that I thought it might be nice to try again, so we could bring more new blood over here.

Unfortunately, the new site has very strict anti-NSFW linking rules so I'm not comfortable dropping a link to this MFC club, though I've mentioned its existence and how to find it to a couple people. Given the content restrictions, I can't see RE being a replacement for here.

On a similar topic, I know a lot of people are unhappy with the redesign of MFC and so have stopped vising the site so often. I personally have a hell of a time finding anything with the new search, even figures I know the name of the character.

cfx
Regular Boarder

cfx

Online Não
Nível 9
Registado 2 anos atrás
Post(s) 1397

9 dias atrás
Yes the redesign here is just garbage. It's like change for the sake of change; nothing was improved that I can see and many things got worse, harder to use, and overall more complicated. And the lack of any kind of explanation from administration is annoying as well.

Katto
SHSL Magical Girl
Administrator + Super High School Level

Katto

Online Não
Nível 29
Registado 5 anos atrás
Post(s) 1324
Local Melbourne...

9 dias atrás
cfx (9 dias atrás) #28521330And the lack of any kind of explanation from administration is annoying as well.HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

I cry.
http://media.tumblr.com/7d601def965bf263c09d71a0ba08d16d/tumblr_inline_mppd2cfU0k1s0iq8v.gifhttp://media.tumblr.com/b9718baf802c5b0076333e0afc31214c/tumblr_inline_mppd2g9rzN1s0iq8v.gifhttp://media.tumblr.com/f977dc76a89e38ec46ad536f56a43b94/tumblr_inline_mppdqnZXNe1s0iq8v.gif
Welcome to Despair~

robert18
Regular Boarder

robert18

Online Não
Nível 11
Registado 2 anos atrás
Post(s) 223

9 dias atrás
I like the new design, looks nice in my opinion, maybe is a little complicated at first but after a while you get used to it.

Daiki Kougyou is going to release a PVC version of Kurara-chan [NSFW] item #604642 a garage kit from the circle Urameshi Wahhoi, and she is now available to pre-order.

View spoilerHide spoilerhttps://static.myfigurecollection.net/image/Agon1510551375.jpeg

Since I saw the garage kit I've been interested in her but I don't know, the GK looks a little better I think item #462798, she is cute either way.

Fallen-Cloud
Regular Boarder

Fallen-Cloud

Online Não
Nível 12
Registado 2 anos atrás
Post(s) 112
Local Germany, ...

8 dias atrás
robert18 (9 dias atrás) #28555500I like the new design, looks nice in my opinion, maybe is a little complicated at first but after a while you get used to it.

Daiki Kougyou is going to release a PVC version of Kurara-chan [NSFW] item #604642 a garage kit from the circle Urameshi Wahhoi, and she is now available to pre-order.

View spoilerHide spoilerhttps://static.myfigurecollection.net/image/Agon1510551375.jpeg

Since I saw the garage kit I've been interested in her but I don't know, the GK looks a little better I think item #462798, she is cute either way.

She...she actually has breasts that look natural and normal and not like weird balloons or big milk jugs that are perky despite weighing a ton? Oh my! She's really pretty and I like her expression and scarf. I won't buy her myself, but I think she's really cute! Her body type is similar to mine and that's making me feel really good about myself. =D
Atualizado 8 dias atrás #28559409

cfx
Regular Boarder

cfx

Online Não
Nível 9
Registado 2 anos atrás
Post(s) 1397

8 dias atrás
Moeyo has less-censored pics of her up, not all of which have been added to her page here (NSFW obviously): [ext link ]

She's pretty cute. The figure comes across more as innocent than suggestive to me.

cfx
Regular Boarder

cfx

Online Não
Nível 9
Registado 2 anos atrás
Post(s) 1397

8 dias atrás
Magic Mould / magicbullet(s) [Arms Note] Bionic Joshi Kosei item #517118 is painted [ext link ]

She's cute. Lower cast-off? Hoping not, and I believe that tweet is just referring to the skirt. Magicbullet(s) is a cast-off company/brand connected to Native and I'm hoping Magic Mould is a label for a non-lewd line from them. In other words, it would basically be Max Factory lol.

Here is the figma version item #604486; someone should fix the scale entry to be more than just "original character."
Atualizado 8 dias atrás #28589386

JetJockey
Regular Boarder

JetJockey

Online Não
Nível 8
Registado 2 anos atrás
Post(s) 195
Local United St...

7 dias atrás
cfx (10 dias atrás) #28493899
Before the topic was banned there, the old GAF figure threads were practically a chat room with often 5-10 pages of posts a day. It was too time-consuming to try to keep up with for me just looking for figure news and pics.

On ResetERA, I see very few pictures at all; most of them only show up as [IMG] for me.

I'll stick with this place as long as anyone else is around. I'll spend too much time online if I go to busier forums; I spent far too much time online back in the Usenet days and got into arguments and don't want to repeat that.

Yeah I'm not reading all those posts. Just looking for images.

I think Neogaf will be close to dead by this time next year. If not sooner. The Off Topic section is almost there now. And the Gaming section isn't as active as it used to be. Pretty sad to see that happen even though I wasn't fond of many things that went on there. I guess people forgot, if they even knew, that it's supposed to be innocent till proven guilty. And now it's just being accused is enough to distance yourself or want someone gone.

With forums, I just the browse the topic titles for the most part anyway. And the topics on Neogaf and Resetera are mostly silly stuff nowadays.

Giolon (9 dias atrás) #28520257ResetEra unfortunately has an issue with Imgur where they're blocking hotlinking from the site. The admins claim that they're trying to work it out with the people who run Imgur, but no success so far. The RE admins have apparently installed some workaround that only works for Chrome so far, so Chrome users seem to link as if nothing is wrong and everyone else (including mobile) gets a busted experience.

Anyway, starting Figure Era was never supposed to be a replacement for here or to initiate a migration. There were a lot of people that casually found Figure GAF and were excited by it that I thought it might be nice to try again, so we could bring more new blood over here.

Unfortunately, the new site has very strict anti-NSFW linking rules so I'm not comfortable dropping a link to this MFC club, though I've mentioned its existence and how to find it to a couple people. Given the content restrictions, I can't see RE being a replacement for here.

On a similar topic, I know a lot of people are unhappy with the redesign of MFC and so have stopped vising the site so often. I personally have a hell of a time finding anything with the new search, even figures I know the name of the character.

Some figures do go too far. But NSFW could be used for many gaming figures. I don't like this Mai figure (item #320) and she's not nude but the pose is very NSFW and suggestive. Yet I think many gamers would like to know she exists. I find Mai more NSFW than Kongiku (item #397481). So it's all debatable.

Anyway, someone was considering Sideshow Collectibles' / J Scott Campbell Little Mermaid. She's $300 so they want and probably will make bank on her.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/assets/products/200504-the-little-mermaid/lg/fairytale-fantasies-collection-the-little-mermaid-statue-200504-05.jpg

I don't think anyone mentioned Pop Culture Shock's Ibuki statue.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/assets/products/903242-ibuki/lg/street-fighter-ibuki-statue-pop-culture-shock-903242-01.jpg

She's $475 but I find her on par with the Kotobukiya (item #326891) version and a few others. I haven't seen a real knock out Ibuki figure.

I'm watching Amazon and Barnes and Noble for the Black Friday sales. Hopefully I'll pick up a few figures.

cfx
Regular Boarder

cfx

Online Não
Nível 9
Registado 2 anos atrás
Post(s) 1397

7 dias atrás
JetJockey (7 dias atrás) #28608312I don't think anyone mentioned Pop Culture Shock's Ibuki statue.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/assets/products/903242-ibuki/lg/street-fighter-ibuki-statue-pop-culture-shock-903242-01.jpg

She's $475 but I find her on par with the Kotobukiya (item #326891) version and a few others. I haven't seen a real knock out Ibuki figure.

I'm watching Amazon and Barnes and Noble for the Black Friday sales. Hopefully I'll pick up a few figures.

Ok, I always give PCS a hard time, but this one looks good, and looks like what I expect the character to look like.

I believe B&N had a Black Friday sale last year for Koto figures. Not sure if it was online or just in-store. I think it was Wanderer5 that got Bishoujo Spider Gwen on that last year, if my memory serves.

Wanderer5
Regular Boarder

Wanderer5

Online Não
Nível 9
Registado 2 anos atrás
Post(s) 394

6 dias atrás
cfx (7 dias atrás) #28621632

I believe B&N had a Black Friday sale last year for Koto figures. Not sure if it was online or just in-store. I think it was Wanderer5 that got Bishoujo Spider Gwen on that last year, if my memory serves.

Yeah I got her for like $45 with their Cyber Monday code last year (on top of another discount). Looking online now through, it seems like they are only selling her at the moment regarding the Bishoujo line.:/ Will probably keep a eye on some artfx+ stuff through. I don't know how in-store will go.

And on a different note, Amazon and Target has the Batman Nendoroid (the Dark Knight one from 2015) for $20, and it looks to be legit. [ext link ]

Shall see how my order goes.
Atualizado 6 dias atrás #28629210

JetJockey
Regular Boarder

JetJockey

Online Não
Nível 8
Registado 2 anos atrás
Post(s) 195
Local United St...

6 dias atrás
cfx (7 dias atrás) #28621632JetJockey (7 dias atrás) #28608312I don't think anyone mentioned Pop Culture Shock's Ibuki statue.

Ok, I always give PCS a hard time, but this one looks good, and looks like what I expect the character to look like.

Pop Culture Shock Cammy should be showing up to people any day now I guess. But she'll be too new to get on discount for Black Friday. I wish Prototypez and I think Prime 1 would speed up or show some teasers of the Cammy statues that they have in progress. Also Pop Culture Shock did have that small line of Street Fighter statues that looked good. But I think they were delayed or cancelled. It was a good idea though as I'm sure Street Fighter fans would get all of those since they were in the 1/6 to 1/8 I think scale.

Last time I checked Barnes and Noble they sold out of the Kotobukiya figures I wanted online in that massive sale they had. I'm hoping that they did a restock.

Wanderer5 (6 dias atrás) #28629210cfx (7 dias atrás) #28621632

Yeah I got her for like $45 with their Cyber Monday code last year (on top of another discount). Looking online now through, it seems like they are only selling her at the moment regarding the Bishoujo line.:/ Will probably keep a eye on some artfx+ stuff through. I don't know how in-store will go.

And on a different note, Amazon and Target has the Batman Nendoroid (the Dark Knight one from 2015) for $20, and it looks to be legit. [ext link ]

Shall see how my order goes.

I'm surprised that Kotobukiya hasn't restocked their Wonder Woman (item #549535) even though they have the Justice League version (item #564141) coming out too. I didn't expect the price hike to happen this fast but Wonder Woman is popular now. I think I might pick up this small Wonder Woman figure.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0289/1534/products/QMx_DC_WonderWoman_Q-Fig_Max-01_1756x988_99d4f431-aa02-48ff-b46e-c56439f266a0.jpg

JetJockey
Regular Boarder

JetJockey

Online Não
Nível 8
Registado 2 anos atrás
Post(s) 195
Local United St...

5 dias atrás
I saw a post on Moeyo today about this Flare fairy girl (item #549588).

NSFW link

http://www.moeyo.com/article/92485

I remember seeing her at that last show and I'm still waiting for painted pictures. If she looks good painted I believe she'll be popular next year.
Atualizado 5 dias atrás #28681518

cfx
Regular Boarder

cfx

Online Não
Nível 9
Registado 2 anos atrás
Post(s) 1397

4 dias atrás
I thought someone might be interested in the Sailor Moon Dollfie: [ext link ]

JetJockey (5 dias atrás) #28681518I saw a post on Moeyo today about this Flare fairy girl (item #549588).

NSFW link

http://www.moeyo.com/article/92485

I remember seeing her at that last show and I'm still waiting for painted pictures. If she looks good painted I believe she'll be popular next year.

With Flare we'll all be waiting a while lol. That's kind of different look to most of what they do.

GSC published two release date and delay updates last night: [ext link ] [ext link ]

There's a lot there but I'll mention ones that affect me or others here I remember:

Cecilia's Dinner delayed from November to December

Deep Sea Girl Miku rerelease item #143923 delayed from November to December

Heart Hunter Miku item #464629 delayed fron November to February 2018

7th Dragon III Samurai item #331535 delayed from November to March 2018 (second delay for her)

Belldanddy item #445542 delayed fron November to April 2018

iDOLM@STER Shiki Ichinose item #464566 delayed fron November to April 2018

Snow Miku item #464599 delayed fron Novenber to April 2018

Miki Sayaka item #464611 delayed fron November to April 2018

Kancolle Z1 item #331532 delayed fron November to April 2018

Racing Miku 2016 item #321897 delayed from December to January 2018

GSC Rem item #464666 delayed from December to February 2018

Albedo item #396878 delayed from December to May 2018
Atualizado 4 dias atrás #28711065

« Anterior   1 8 9 10 11 12 13 14   Próximo »

Topo ↑

Entre para o clube para participar na discussão.