• 83 respostas
  • yunomiRegular Boarder
    yunomi
    • Não
    • 4 anos atrás
    3 anos atrás
    MyKombini

MFC Shops Feedback & Rating Page

I wanted to P/O one of MegaHouse's new limited and exclusive figure, but I can't seem to find it anywhere by now (at least.. for not an instant payment stores)

And then I found this website suggested on the page;
    mykombini.com/e...
    Doesn't require an upfront payment for the P/O item.

They claim to base in Tokyo, Japan (mykombini.com/e...) I've never heard of this website before, so does anyone know if they're legit?
  • Majikaru-RinRegular Boarder
    Majikaru-Rin
    • Não
    • 4 anos atrás
    • Australia
    2 anos atrás
    I'm very interested in this store too, does anyone have any information at all? I'd really appreciate it.
  • AsteriaRegular Boarder
    Asteria
    • Não
    • 7 anos atrás
    • Europe
    2 anos atrás
    Majikaru-Rin (2 anos atrás)I'm very interested in this store too, does anyone have any information at all? I'd really appreciate it.
    It's legit store. I bought ITEM #287834 from them recently. They replied fast to my questions, and I got frequent updates about my order status. They can also undervalue.
  • Majikaru-RinRegular Boarder
    Majikaru-Rin
    • Não
    • 4 anos atrás
    • Australia
    2 anos atrás
    Asteria (2 anos atrás) #5334411Majikaru-Rin (2 anos atrás)I'm very interested in this store too, does anyone have any information at all? I'd really appreciate it.
    It's legit store. I bought ITEM #287834 from them recently. They replied fast to my questions, and I got frequent updates about my order status. They can also undervalue.

Thanks for the info! They have a few pre-orders I missed out on so I'm glad to hear they're legit ^w^
  • ZoroZoldyckRegular Boarder
    ZoroZoldyck
    • Não
    • 4 anos atrás
    • Baghdad/Amman
    2 anos atrás
    I'm planning to try these guys for the new Naruto figure as well, can't find it on any other site..

Damn Megahouse and their recent limited exclusive shet.
  • lightningmaid不思議なRegular Boarder
    lightningmaid
    • Não
    • 4 anos atrás
    • Amsterdam, Netherlands
    2 anos atrás
    How are MyKombini's shipping charges? I might switch from NY to MyKombini if they've honest shipping charges.
  • RikudouRegular Boarder
    Rikudou
    • Não
    • 3 anos atrás
    • United Kingdom
    2 anos atrás
    ZoroZoldyck (2 anos atrás) #5538581I'm planning to try these guys for the new Naruto figure as well, can't find it on any other site..

Big in Japan also have him.
  • AsteriaRegular Boarder
    Asteria
    • Não
    • 7 anos atrás
    • Europe
    2 anos atrás
    lightningmaid (2 anos atrás) #5906766How are MyKombini's shipping charges? I might switch from NY to MyKombini if they've honest shipping charges.
    I paid like ¥1800 for RSAL to Europe. Double box by manufacturer, which probably increased weight/cost a bit.
  • ZoroZoldyckRegular Boarder
    ZoroZoldyck
    • Não
    • 4 anos atrás
    • Baghdad/Amman
    2 anos atrás
    Rikudou (2 anos atrás) #5909760ZoroZoldyck (2 anos atrás) #5538581I'm planning to try these guys for the new Naruto figure as well, can't find it on any other site..

Big in Japan also have him.

Yeah but I can't use them cuz they only accept PayPal.. Aka the method not all countries have access to.

I just learned that this site also only lets you pay by PayPal from an email I got when I ordered, so I guess I'll try my chances at NY then..
  • SShirokazeRegular Boarder
    SShirokaze
    • Não
    • 7 anos atrás
    2 anos atrás
    Since this thread needs some feedback, I'll leave mine here even tho this was from last year e.e

I pre-ordered exclusive ITEM #287834 with them after POs were already closed on Megahouse. It was my 1st order with them. Everything went as normal upon release. Even though it took them one week to ship my order, some other users posted that they shipped theirs right away. They probably ordered using ems (mine was sal small packet). The package arrived with no problems and in expected time. I don't remember if the package was amiami'd cushioned or hlj nothing at all e_e
    Regardless, it arrived with no damage.

Hope this helps people out there wanting to get their exclusives /
  • escape_ropeVery Important Boarder
    escape_rope
    • Não
    • 8 anos atrás
    • Finland
    2 anos atrás
    I've been thinking about placing an order this store and I was wondering if they for to use registered shipping method when the order is over a certain value? Like Ami (8,000 yen) or BiJ (5,000 yen).

And do they undervalue? Can we request a specific value?
  • AsteriaRegular Boarder
    Asteria
    • Não
    • 7 anos atrás
    • Europe
    2 anos atrás • Atualizado 2 anos atrás
    escape_rope (2 anos atrás) #6038638I've been thinking about placing an order this store and I was wondering if they for to use registered shipping method when the order is over a certain value? Like Ami (8,000 yen) or BiJ (5,000 yen).

All of their shipments come with tracking number, you can't choose unregistered. You can add something to cart and see at the checkout shipping options and estimate (no need to register for this).

They do undervalue if you ask, and you can specify the amount, just leave them message in order comments (same like for BiJ).

edit: their site says: SAL Registered small Packet is not available for the following destinations: Australia, Denmark, Finland, Greenland, Hungary, Norway and Poland.

But when you add to cart, RSAL is still available for those countries.. Maybe it's better asking them if they can ship unregistered, their customer support replies really fast.
    escape_rope
    • Não
    • 8 anos atrás
    • Finland
    Asteria (2 anos atrás) #6038663escape_rope (2 anos atrás) #6038638I've been thinking about placing an order this store and I was wondering if they for to use registered shipping method when the order is over a certain value? Like Ami (8,000 yen) or BiJ (5,000 yen).

All of their shipments come with tracking number, you can't choose unregistered. You can add something to cart and see at the checkout shipping options and estimate (no need to register for this).

They do undervalue if you ask, and you can specify the amount, just leave them message in order comments (same like for BiJ).

edit: their site says: SAL Registered small Packet is not available for the following destinations: Australia, Denmark, Finland, Greenland, Hungary, Norway and Poland.

But when you add to cart, RSAL is still available for those countries.. Maybe it's better asking them if they can ship unregistered, their customer support replies really fast.

Thanks for your reply. I also checked their site better during the weekend and it's a shame they don't do unregistered at all. They could be good option with exclusives as NY overcharges shipping but not in other cases. Looks like you gotta pay 50% deposit for the exclusive items too if you haven't had any positive transaction with them yet.
    I should probably order something on their store soon so that I wouldn't need to pay that 50% deposit with exclusives, in case something I really want goes up for pre-order soon. Or am I wrong about the exclusives? Will they make you pay that 50% of the price even if you have bought something from them before?
  • AsteriaRegular Boarder
    Asteria
    • Não
    • 7 anos atrás
    • Europe
    2 anos atrás
    escape_rope (2 anos atrás) #6042933Thanks for your reply. I also checked their site better during the weekend and it's a shame they don't do unregistered at all. They could be good option with exclusives as NY overcharges shipping but not in other cases. Looks like you gotta pay 50% deposit for the exclusive items too if you haven't had any positive transaction with them yet.
    I should probably order something on their store soon so that I wouldn't need to pay that 50% deposit with exclusives, in case something I really want goes up for pre-order soon. Or am I wrong about the exclusives? Will they make you pay that 50% of the price even if you have bought something from them before?

I prefer unregistered shipping option too, but I'll rather pay extra for tracking than having to pay customs.
    They didn't have 50% deposit policy when I made my first order few months ago, maybe people were cancelling too much so they changed it. From my understanding it's 50% deposit for everyone, no matter if you bought from them previously. But english isn't my first language, so it would be nice if someone who has experience buying from them could verify. If only more people checked forums and left feedbacks for lesser known stores.
  • SShirokazeRegular Boarder
    SShirokaze
    • Não
    • 7 anos atrás
    I sent some questions using their contact us option... it's been more than a week and no reply
    ~_~

Since I'm moving during the summer, I wanted to use a site with the "pay now" option, but apparently, BiJ has horrible communication, looks like MyKombini too, and NY overcharges ~_~

*not amused*
  • JazRegular Boarder
    Jaz
    • Não
    • 5 anos atrás
    • Florida
    2 anos atrás
    This site sounds good.

I'm a total newbie with this term, but can anyone explain what undervalue means in terms of ordering figures. ;w;
  • cecleaXroseRegular Boarder
    cecleaXrose
    • Não
    • 2 anos atrás
    • Canada
    2 anos atrás
    thank you i actually had a panic attack when crunchyroll took down the pre order for digimon gem gotomon and wizardmon and found a post about this web page in the description and then bought it without doing any research on the store cuz it was like the only one left i had to pay more then i would have on crunchyroll but at least i got it i was i bit scared cuz they didn't make me pre pay but now reading all the reviews here you guys have calmed me down thank you
  • AsteriaRegular Boarder
    Asteria
    • Não
    • 7 anos atrás
    • Europe
    2 anos atrás
    Jaz (2 anos atrás) #6325000This site sounds good.

I'm a total newbie with this term, but can anyone explain what undervalue means in terms of ordering figures. ;w;

Undervalue means declaring lower value on the package in order to (try to) avoid customs. But if the package is lost, you'll only get back declared value. Most of shops don't do this, so many people from countries with high custom fees prefer ordering from shops that do.
  • jiejieon iceModerator
    jiejie
    • Não
    • 9 anos atrás
    • Germany
    2 anos atrás
    I placed an order with them a few weeks back and I had no complaints. They took a while to ship it, but it was right around new year's, so that's understandable.

They put a lower value on the customs form without me asking, which could be good or bad depending on your country and personal preferences ;-)

So I don't have a lot to say about them right now, but my first impression was positive. I'll probably use them again in the future.
    escape_rope
    • Não
    • 8 anos atrás
    • Finland
    I placed my very first pre-order on their store last night and left them a message about my order because I'd like them to declare a low value for my package. It surprised me that today I got a reply to my message saying:

"Dear customer
    thank you very much for your preorder ^_^
    We will declare --snip-- yens no problem and contact for the payment when your parcel will be ready to ship.
    --snip--"

Their reply made me feel very welcome as a new customer :)
  • 83 respostas
  • Entre para o clube para participar na discussão.