6 respostas

• 6 respostas
  • freezermilkCute Girl EnthusiastRegular Boarder
    freezermilk
    • Não
    • 11 meses atrás
    • Palm Beach FL
    10 dias atrás • Atualizado 8 dias atrás
    Think maybe I'll start posting weekly topics in here to fight over, IDK, lol. forums are so lifeless on MFC but im gonna try to fight that!!

This week: which of Miku's many figures do YOU think is cutest?!?!
    Cute girl magic, activate! ✨✨
  • blueberrywaifuRegular Boarder
    blueberrywaifu
    • Não
    • 1 ano atrás
    • Baton Rouge, LA
    9 dias atrás • Atualizado 9 dias atrás
    Oh, my vote goes to ITEM #549488, hands down. Her eyes are so cute and filled with wonder! She's floating on a pumpkin! Her pumpkin earrings! And her cute poofy bloomers! :D

I think this miku ITEM #604609 is very cute, too. I know people had mixed reactions to her face, but I think it is very happy and kawaii. I like how they took Miku's normal outfit and made it more girly with lots of ruffles and bows.
  • rufusdrumknottRegular Boarder
    rufusdrumknott
    • Não
    • 1 ano atrás
    • United Kingdom
    9 dias atrás
    Gotta be ITEM #423597 for me. Miku has a lot of good figmas, but this is the first one that made me realise she has some really extraordinary ones. I love all the twirls in her hair, her lovely faces, and she comes with so many accessories! I was on the fence about her for a long time since I'm not the biggest Miku fan - I'm hardly a fan at all - but I had the opportunity to see her irl at a con and I fell in love right away. So happy to have her in my collection~
  • freezermilkCute Girl EnthusiastRegular Boarder
    freezermilk
    • Não
    • 11 meses atrás
    • Palm Beach FL
    8 dias atrás • Atualizado 8 dias atrás
    My personal opinion is ITEM #78591 ! I love how she looks so cute and awkward and kinda cartooney, plus the little octopus! loli-ish miku is best miku. plus say what you will about oreimo/eromanga but that artist knows how to draw a hella cute face

my runner-ups are:

ITEM #236204 love the thick eyebrows and the surprised expression, and everything about her sculpt is so floaty and expressive!

ITEM #78852 i mean, OBVIOUSLY this is THE cutest miku but she's also attached to rin and len so I don't think it counts lol
    Cute girl magic, activate! ✨✨
  • infinity_harukaHeart Breaking KingRegular Boarder
    infinity_haruka
    • Não
    • 1 ano atrás
    • Somewhere
    7 dias atrás
    I cant decide it tbh, but i can say for sure that my top 3 miku figure are from nendoroid product: ITEM #107714 , ITEM #530084 , and ITEM #423596
    since i dont have this ITEM #423596 I put her on 3rd place but maybe after I own and play her a little while maybe she will go up and replace ITEM #107714
  • MewsieThe magi-cooliest✧Regular Boarder
    Mewsie
    • Não
    • 3 anos atrás
    • Midwest, USA
    2 dias atrás
    I dug through the Miku tag, and I couldn't decide between ITEM #328029 and item/165308!
  • 6 respostas
  • Entre para o clube para participar na discussão.