8 meses atrás
    First thread reached maximum amount of replies thread/3602

Please leave reviews here: shop/32

Trustpilot reviews: www.trustpilot....
  • kimmyangel
    kimmyangelRegular Boarder • lv11
    Offline36 respostas
    8 meses atrás
    I am having the same issue right now with nippon-yassan and the transi logi shipping. Have been waiting for like 2 months now for my package. It was a big pricy figure so I used this shipping. I have bought lots off figures from them before never really had problems except for now. I just don't know what to do. I keep making tickets but keep getting no response or just sorry it is busy at our partner they will ship soon.
  • Sugar123
    Sugar123Regular Boarder • lv7
    Offline30 respostas
    8 meses atrás
    kimmyangel8 meses atrás#73863869I am having the same issue right now with nippon-yassan and the transi logi shipping. Have been waiting for like 2 months now for my package. It was a big pricy figure so I used this shipping. I have bought lots off figures from them before never really had problems except for now. I just don't know what to do. I keep making tickets but keep getting no response or just sorry it is busy at our partner they will ship soon.

Allegedly, a user on this website said that they have contacted their translogistics partner last week and they have stated that there have been delays due to customs inspections and such. However this will all end on Wednesday this week and shipments should be back to normal. I personally can't confirm it since the user called them via phone, but I doubt they'd make it up out of nowhere.
  • kimmyangel
    kimmyangelRegular Boarder • lv11
    Offline36 respostas
    8 meses atrás
    kimmyangel8 meses atrás#73863869I am having the same issue right now with nippon-yassan and the transi logi shipping. Have been waiting for like 2 months now for my package. It was a big pricy figure so I used this shipping. I have bought lots off figures from them before never really had problems except for now. I just don't know what to do. I keep making tickets but keep getting no response or just sorry it is busy at our partner they will ship soon.

Really! Oh god I hope that is true! Thanks for the info.
  • Dayjay
    DayjayRegular Boarder • lv6
    Offline39 respostas
    8 meses atrás
    I wait until Friday morning and if nothing happens I open a PayPal dispute.
  • langut
    langutRegular Boarder • lv6
    Offline23 respostas
    8 meses atrás • Atualizado 8 meses atrás
    I got the money back for all my pre-orders. The already shipped Tranist-Order has not been refunded yet. N-Y may want to wait and see before they refund.
  • Mish_Yuki
    Mish_YukiRegular Boarder • lv12
    Offline125 respostas
    www.luxroutage....

This is the page that was told me, if anyone is interested.
  • MoonRain
    MoonRainRegular Boarder • lv6
    Offline13 respostas
    8 meses atrás
    Like I said before also in the same boat as you guys, but now customer support stopped replying to me. Guess I will see what happens. I have paypal protection until like April so I'm not really worried. Thing just is that I have another pre-order with them which will come out next month and if I have to find another place to order now.. A mess.
  • app
    appRegular Boarder • lv4
    Offline23 respostas
    8 meses atrás
    langut8 meses atrás#73866591I got the money back for all my pre-orders. The already shipped Tranist-Order has not been refunded yet. N-Y may want to wait and see before they refund.

Did you have orders that were not shipped or were not yet available?
  • Dunizel
    DunizelRegular Boarder • lv11
    Offline55 respostas
    8 meses atrás
    MoonRain8 meses atrás#73888781Thing just is that I have another pre-order with them which will come out next month and if I have to find another place to order now.. A mess.

I just asked them to change the shipping method of one of my pre-orders to EMS.
    As far as I can see, only TransiLogic is having issues. I received everything in the usual times from them when shipped with SAL.

As I mentioned in the other thread, after their "We'll check with out partner" on Friday I decided to reply to my ticket today to ask for news.
    Whatever is going on, they should really communicate and update. Their socials are just product promotion and the only time they send emails is to aggressively ask for payment... I'm really not impressed. They're good as long as there aren't any problems, but the moment you need help they disappear.

I want to also thank Tomocchi who in the other thread reminded me that PayPal protection lasts 180 days. I might be able to get my money back if nothing moves by the end of January. Still, I really wanted the figure and I'm not sure if I can fine it somewhere else, so I hope NY will sort this out and the figure arrives in one piece.
  • MoonRain
    Offline13 respostas
    8 meses atrás
    Dunizel8 meses atrás#73911551I just asked them to change the shipping method of one of my pre-orders to EMS.
    As far as I can see, only TransiLogic is having issues. I received everything in the usual times from them when shipped with SAL.
    As I mentioned in the other thread, after their "We'll check with out partner" on Friday I decided to reply to my ticket today to ask for news.
    Whatever is going on, they should really communicate and update. Their socials are just product promotion and the only time they send emails is to aggressively ask for payment... I'm really not impressed. They're good as long as there aren't any problems, but the moment you need help they disappear.
    I want to also thank Tomocchi who in the other thread reminded me that PayPal protection lasts 180 days. I might be able to get my money back if nothing moves by the end of January. Still, I really wanted the figure and I'm not sure if I can fine it somewhere else, so I hope NY will sort this out and the figure arrives in one piece.

I mean sure I could change it to EMS, but doesn't that also means I'd risk getting hit with customs? I have never used anything but TL on NY, because I just don't want to be bothered with customs if I can evade it. But yeah.. I will also give them till the end of January and then I will start a case with PP.
  • app
    appRegular Boarder • lv4
    Offline23 respostas
    8 meses atrás
    MoonRain8 meses atrás#73912432I mean sure I could change it to EMS, but doesn't that also means I'd risk getting hit with customs? I have never used anything but TL on NY, because I just don't want to be bothered with customs if I can evade it. But yeah.. I will also give them till the end of January and then I will start a case with PP.

I also requested EMS but nothing 1/2 month waiting to be sent to me. in fact by TL if they sent the same figure.
    opinions are very scattered
  • Dunizel
    DunizelRegular Boarder • lv11
    Offline55 respostas
    8 meses atrás
    MoonRain8 meses atrás#73912432I mean sure I could change it to EMS, but doesn't that also means I'd risk getting hit with customs? I have never used anything but TL on NY, because I just don't want to be bothered with customs if I can evade it.
    Yeah EMS could get hit by customs. Unless you undervalue though, in my country I find that the custom fees and the TL VAT you pay in advance to NY are more or less the same. TL was just cheaper/faster for me if the figure was big, otherwise EMS is more or less the same. I don't want to risk TL any more, my remaining 2 preorders are the last ones I'll give NY (assuming I receive my order stuck with TL now, of course).
  • KuroHasu
    KuroHasuRegular Boarder • lv9
    Offline8 respostas
    8 meses atrás
    langut8 meses atrás#73866591I got the money back for all my pre-orders. The already shipped Tranist-Order has not been refunded yet. N-Y may want to wait and see before they refund.

What do you mean? You open a paypal case and got your money back from ALL your PO that you have on their site? Even those who are not yet released? Do you open multiples cases or just one?

I'm actually considering giving them an ultimatum before opening a paypal case, so I want to secure figure somewhere else and make sure I'll get a refund for all the paid order.

BTW: It's not only transilogic that is the issues... We don't have transilogic here in Canada and one of my order is still on hold at NY... (airmail). They don't ship my order that is airmail (figure was out on december 5th) but they shipped my EMS order (figure was out on december 24th).
  • langut
    Offline23 respostas
    KuroHasu8 meses atrás#73917592What do you mean? You open a paypal case and got your money back from ALL your PO that you have on their site? Even those who are not yet released? Do you open multiples cases or just one?
    I'm actually considering giving them an ultimatum before opening a paypal case, so I want to secure figure somewhere else and make sure I'll get a refund for all the paid order.
    BTW: It's not only transilogic that is the issues... We don't have transilogic here in Canada and one of my order is still on hold at NY... (airmail). They don't ship my order that is airmail (figure was out on december 5th) but they shipped my EMS order (figure was out on december 24th).

After I opened a case for my transit order. N-Y blocked my account. I asked a refund for all my pre-orders, but they refused. So I opened a case for all my orders.

Edit. Paypal should only be considered as a last resort. Your account will be permanently blocked and you will have to wait for your money.
  • KuroHasu
    KuroHasuRegular Boarder • lv9
    Offline8 respostas
    8 meses atrás
    langut8 meses atrás#73918245After I opened a case for my transit order. N-Y blocked my account. I asked a refund for all my pre-orders, but they refused. So I opened a case for all my orders.
    Edit. Paypal should only be considered as a last resort. Your account will be permanently blocked and you will have to wait for your money.

Yeah... I know ;-)

Was it really long to wait for the paypal refund?
  • langut
    Offline23 respostas
    8 meses atrás
    KuroHasu8 meses atrás#73920436Yeah... I know ;-)
    Was it really long to wait for the paypal refund?
    3 days
  • Mish_Yuki
    Mish_YukiRegular Boarder • lv12
    Offline125 respostas
    My boyfriend called the TL.

They say they are still waiting for the addresses to send the packages.
    They said that they will send Nippon Yasan a Email to ask for the addresses and we should call him on Thursday.

He said 5 people called him today to ask whats wrong.
  • MoonRain
    Offline13 respostas
    8 meses atrás
    Dunizel8 meses atrás#73914656Yeah EMS could get hit by customs. Unless you undervalue though, in my country I find that the custom fees and the TL VAT you pay in advance to NY are more or less the same. TL was just cheaper/faster for me if the figure was big, otherwise EMS is more or less the same. I don't want to risk TL any more, my remaining 2 preorders are the last ones I'll give NY (assuming I receive my order stuck with TL now, of course).

For me TL is cheaper than paying customs (mainly because the fees paid to the postal service are already €17 for EMS), so that's why I just opt for TL shipping, but after this? No never again. Kind of bummed about it though because my first two orders arrived perfectly fine and only took like 10 days to get to me. :/
  • LuvStrange
    LuvStrangeRegular Boarder • lv10
    Offline29 respostas
    8 meses atrás
    KuroHasu8 meses atrás#73917592BTW: It's not only transilogic that is the issues... We don't have transilogic here in Canada and one of my order is still on hold at NY... (airmail). They don't ship my order that is airmail (figure was out on december 5th) but they shipped my EMS order (figure was out on december 24th).
    Yup, I'm on the same boat, payed an order for in-stock items on Dec 15th(EMS shipping), they haven't shipped it and don't reply to my ticket, so definitely is not just a TL problem.
  • Entre para o clube para participar na discussão.
  • 1,520 respostas
Pre-owned figures in top quality and good value

Figure Site and Shop Forum487