- Wolfwood • • Regular Boarder • lv16#18 anos atrásWhich graphic style do you like more? 2D or 3D?
To me: I like mainly 2D fighting games and 3D fighting games are not so my taste... (maybe because 3D pig disgusting? looool) but except Rival Schools and maybe other 3D fighting games with a specialmove-controls like 2D fighting games are nice too.
- Zukin-Man • • Regular Boarder • lv23#28 anos atrásPersonally, I like 3D better. Something about having the ability to easily sidestep an opponent's attacks and keeping your environment and position in mind appeals to me.
Wolfwood • 8 anos atrás • (maybe because 3D pig disgusting? looool)
Wow, it's like you really haven't played a 3D game since Rival Schools.
- Mizuchi-Rekkazan • • Regular Boarder • lv14#38 anos atrásI prefer 2D when it comes to the actual fights. 3D gets annoying after a while.
As for the graphics, not really picky.
- Tsukuyomi17 • • Regular Boarder • lv14#4
- RaditzFan • Ultimate Raditz Fan • Regular Boarder • lv15#58 anos atrásAnother vote for 3D. :)
- AOS- • • Regular Boarder • lv16#68 anos atrás2.5D
- mintbunny • The Geeky Bunny • Regular Boarder • lv24#78 anos atrásBoth. Sorry, but I love both. Mortal Kombat is great because of the big array of characters and different moves, but Soul Calibur is fun to see the moves in 3D and to be able to sidestep opponents.
- IKKIsama • • Regular Boarder • lv13#87 anos atrásI like 2D better graphics and gameplay wise.
- SolidSRK • • Regular Boarder • lv12#97 anos atrásI love both equally. I feel each one does something better than the other depending on where it's at.
- NeoDragonKnight • • Regular Boarder • lv9#107 anos atrásGrew up with 2D, I liked a few of the 3D ones like Tekken and Soul Calibur when they were new and fresh but recently Ive been preffering 2D again, its just simpler and more fun for me now that I am older.NeoDragonKnight
- V-Ism • • Regular Boarder • lv15#11
- skytoast • • Regular Boarder • lv16#126 anos atrásI dont have a super preference as I like just about all fighting games in general. But if I had to choose 3D, it has to be 8wayrun 3D (**Soul Calibur**) or bust.... I never cared for the semi 3D where the game uses 3D models but the mechanics are fixed onto a 2D plane with some 3D action. Those are just 2.5D games.
- Goge • • Regular Boarder • lv19#136 anos atrásSince I'm a huge fan of oldschool I definitely prefer 2D fighters. Melty Blood, BlazBlue, Arcana Heart, Skull Girls - this is my stuff.
However, I play 3D fighters too. As long as the 3D in them is enjoyable to look at.
- Rockku • • Regular Boarder • lv11#146 anos atrás • Atualizado 6 anos atrásDefinitely prefer 2D plane, but DOA and Soul Calibur hold a special place. With the graphics, I like 2D much more. It's more satisfying looking at well drawn/animated sprites as opposed to 3D models; for me anyway. Guilty Gear Xrd's 3D's looking really nice though :3
- Ethereal90 • • Regular Boarder • lv6#156 anos atrásI usually love the graphics and art style of 2D games, but I prefer and have more fun playing 3D games.
- Azure • • Regular Boarder • lv12#165 anos atrásI love the style and gameplay of 2D fighters the most.
- 16 respostas