- Loria • • Very Important Boarder • lv22#411 mês atrás • Atualizado 1 mês atrásknp • 1 mês atrás • #97872425I second the ban/block of new users to be unable to add entries, for at least a couple months. Too many reposts and not-allowed figures lately.
It'll be great if it's based on the logged in days instead of how long the user has registered. Some signed up a few years ago but they seldom use the website; and undoubtedly they aren't familiar with the rules.
E.g. Less than 100 days -> can't add items
- accidias • • Regular Boarder • lv8#421 mês atrásWith how dramatically the anime figure market has changed in the past few years, I'd really like for at least a few high-profile companies to get whitelisted like how Re-ment is whitelisted. Allowing even just companies that are featured in anime figure events like WonFes seems like it would take a heavy burden off of the moderation staff...
- kittson • • Regular Boarder • lv10#431 mês atrásId like to suggest that when an entry gets alerted that comments get closed on the entry until it gets resolved.
the amount of toxicity in the comments if something gets reported for having a chinese manu/origin is really getting out of hand
- #441 mês atrásA couple of suggestions:
1. As many have said, I would like the ability to hide certain items such as garage kits so that I never see them in my searches or get notifications about them.
2. I would like the ability to set any item in my collection to private. If I want to show my collection to someone I may not want them to see certain statues.
3. As always, I would like to see an exception allowing for the addition of all Myethos and Hobbymax statues. I really like this site and it has become the main hub for tracking and purchasing items for my collection with the exception of a few items that are not allowed to be listed here.
- setokaibaswife • ♡ Seto Kaiba's Wife ♡ • Regular Boarder • lv22#451 mês atrás • Atualizado 1 mês atrásI think that a lot of people have already suggested or expressed wish for this kind of system but I'm going to voice it here anyway.
MFC really needs a block feature that is actually a block and not just basically banning the person from interacting with you. If I block someone, I don't want to see their comments or articles or profile either. I know I'm not alone in feeling this way because I've seen past articles full of people wishing this feature exists.
- Rokatsu • • Regular Boarder • lv5#461 mês atrásHello everyone! I'm very new to this site still. I tried to add an entry for the Obey Me half year anniversary collab with Namjatown but it was a bit too complicated for me to figure out. Anyways as a suggestion, I was wondering if that could be added to the site. Thanks!
- #471 mês atrásJust wondering, is this thread monitored by anyone who runs this website or are we just throwing suggestions out into the void? I haven't seen any recent responses and the thread is not even pinned.
- DKWorks • • Very Important Boarder • lv27#481 mês atrás • Atualizado 28 dias atrásWould it be possible to add a role search function to the search page (ex. as [Exhibition, Type, Writer, ____])? Especially the ones that are blank so entries could be properly searched for if one starts from a non-Origin/Character entry.
And also, add a page-jumping function for classification entries that build up to have over a hundred pages of entries (like GraffArt, comics, etc.)
- flyingteapot • • Regular Boarder • lv26#491 mês atrásHere with more suggestions once again! :D
1) Would a comment section under characters, shows or companies be good for interaction? I know people talk about these in articles and clubs/forums; but a direct comment section under these entries could be fun and might raise community interactions! Also forums and clubs are a bit hard to navigate and this could be a nice alternative!
2) Would a mass edit function for our item entries in the database be possible in the future? I think that'd be a great time saver. There are already a few sections that make small tweaks possible, but being able to add dates, change versions, titles, companies, classifications, etc in a mass mode to our entries could also be great.
Thank you ^^
- noctisity • • Regular Boarder • lv15#501 mês atrásbloud • 1 mês atrás • #98007990Just wondering, is this thread monitored by anyone who runs this website or are we just throwing suggestions out into the void? I haven't seen any recent responses and the thread is not even pinned.
This thread is pinned (it has the thumbtack symbol on it), but as for the other point... I know the site owner keeps an eye on the bugs thread, but I don't usually see many responses here.
- #511 mês atrásnoctisity • 1 mês atrás • #98089926This thread is pinned (it has the thumbtack symbol on it), but as for the other point... I know the site owner keeps an eye on the bugs thread, but I don't usually see many responses here.
Hmm, that's odd. I think it just got pinned since I posted. I could have sworn I had to go to the second page of threads to even find the suggestion thread and there was no thumbtack. ...or maybe I'm just losing my mind and it was there all along.
- Melian • • Regular Boarder • lv11#5211 dias atrás • Atualizado 9 dias atrásI wish you could block a club from showing up in the "related clubs" the same way as comments.
EDIT: I really wish you could do that.
- Melian • • Regular Boarder • lv11#539 dias atrássetokaibaswife • 1 mês atrás • #97988387I think that a lot of people have already suggested or expressed wish for this kind of system but I'm going to voice it here anyway.
MFC really needs a block feature that is actually a block and not just basically banning the person from interacting with you. If I block someone, I don't want to see their comments or articles or profile either. I know I'm not alone in feeling this way because I've seen past articles full of people wishing this feature exists.This please. Also blocking clubs-
- agcpictures • • Regular Boarder • lv19#546 dias atrás • Atualizado 6 dias atrásI recently had an Ask MFC article deleted and received an email with a vague explanation as to why.
Instead of summarily deleting an article, I suggest that it be Alerted instead so the original poster can see what the issue is and correct it or argue their case. It would also allow the mod who flagged the article to provide more context or a link to the relevant thread/article (not just the rule but how, in their view, it violates that rule). I had searched before making my Ask MFC article and I could find no previous post of a similar nature nor any relevant forum threads.
If it does turn out that the article violates the rules, it might be better to just lock it to prevent further commenting. That way, if another MFC user wants to ask the same question, it would come up in a search. The search result would allow that user to see that the question had already been asked, the reason that the post had gotten locked, and perhaps dissuade them from posting the same question.
Based on the comments on my most recent post, I am not the only user frustrated by the lack of transparency in the moderation of articles.
- 54 respostas